Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19045 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,154 ($b48,065) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)