Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39979 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 127 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)