Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 958 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41720 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,360 (R$ 22,436) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)