Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 951 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42093 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,182 (R$ 21,814) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)