Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.437 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,615 (€7,388) in Rhodes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)