Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 969 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,296 (€4,020) in Rhodes.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)