Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01229 AUD / ISK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 167 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 30% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)