Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.418 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,312 (€7,979) in Reims.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)