Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.437 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,136 (€7,054) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)