Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01216 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,464 (₨202,537) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)