Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00201 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,242 (CH$5,084,324) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)