Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,734 (CH$5,353,973) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)