Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32759 AUD / RON
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,106 (12,533 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)