Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33901 AUD / RON
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,253 (12,546 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (38 minutes ago)