Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33988 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,551 (33,984 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)