Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 982 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36877 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,943 (16,117 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)