Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 955 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37660 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,085 (16,158 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)