Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 894 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35029 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,901 (36,830 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)