Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36566 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,616 (18,094 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (39 minutes ago)