Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02002 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 73% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,360 (₨217,810) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)