Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02078 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,627 (₨367,001) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)