Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01966 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 71% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,637 (₨235,853) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)