Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34667 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,804 (8,089 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)