Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33317 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,975 (17,934 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)