Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 874 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13510 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,291 (24,359 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)