Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13941 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,010 (28,765 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)