Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 917 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13131 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,064 (53,793 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)