Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.324 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 190 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)