Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.321 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 167 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)