Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.314 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,563 prices entered by 159 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (28 minutes ago)