Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08348 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,447 (ARS $65,255) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (16 minutes ago)