Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 743 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18174 AUD / GTQ
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,227 (Q45,269) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)