Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01141 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,828 (₨247,773) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)