Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06668 AUD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 155 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,316 (Mex$ 49,730) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)