Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06966 AUD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 121 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,067 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)