Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07121 AUD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 137 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)