Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 AUD / NZD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,403 (NZ$8,751) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)