Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 AUD / NZD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,070 (NZ$18,632) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)