Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 AUD / NZD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,338 (NZ$9,059) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,600 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)