Cost of living comparison between Qom, Iran and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,676 (﷼ 137,000,486) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)