Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20655 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 224% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$23,966 (元116,029) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)