Cost of living comparison between Qitaihe, China and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19279 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 214% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$47,049 (元244,045) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)