Cost of living comparison between Qitaihe, China and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19566 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 217% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$47,526 (元242,900) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)