Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19455 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,332 (元37,685) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (35 minutes ago)