Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 686 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19307 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,594 (元18,616) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)