Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 821 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18896 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,533 (元18,697) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)