Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00149 AUD / KPW *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,987 (5,352,046 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)