Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 AUD / KPW *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,122 (4,917,136 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,100 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $79 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (about 1 hour ago)