Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00139 AUD / KPW *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,382 (5,321,060 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)