Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00146 AUD / KPW *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,719 (8,739,688 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)