Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12517 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,710 (Bs 45,614) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (39 minutes ago)