Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,015 (Bs 119,743,566) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)