Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04291 AUD / UYU
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,389 ($U125,583) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)