Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04410 AUD / UYU
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,224 ($U118,449) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)