Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04591 AUD / UYU
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,159 ($U112,371) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)