Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04323 AUD / UYU
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,496 ($U103,998) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (37 minutes ago)