Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,652 (CH$5,384,211) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)