Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39362 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,139 (S/. 7,974) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (42 minutes ago)