Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18906 AUD / HRK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,697 (40,712 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)