Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06372 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,437 (Mex$ 85,327) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)