Cost of living comparison between Puerto Princesa City, Philippines and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02699 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,938 (Php294,067) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)