Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02499 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,749 (Php150,019) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)