Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02645 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,222 (Php310,890) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)