Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02482 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,198 (Php169,170) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)