Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00203 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,851 (CH$1,901,576) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)