Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02451 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,117 (Php167,923) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)