Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07050 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,779 (Mex$ 81,959) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)