Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07327 AUD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (31 minutes ago)