Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40634 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,854 (S/. 7,025) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)