Cost of living comparison between Pucallpa, Peru and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39235 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,351 (S/. 13,638) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)