Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 966 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40204 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,719 (S/. 6,762) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)