Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40037 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,486 (S/. 13,703) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)