Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 878 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.275 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,851 ($4,590) in Provo, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)