Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.351 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,688 ($4,949) in Providence, Rhode Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)