Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.321 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,394 ($10,892) in Providence, Rhode Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)