Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 130 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)