Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 135 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)