Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 126 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,002 (€1,876) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)