Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,881 (€1,840) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)