Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.421 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 117 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,068 (€4,271) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)