Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,935 (€5,586) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)