Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.502 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,054 (€5,364) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (31 minutes ago)