Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40090 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,216 (R$ 10,516) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 1 hour ago)