Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42169 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,925 (R$ 21,165) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (42 minutes ago)