Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38535 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,936 (R$ 20,594) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)