Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39979 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,089 (R$ 10,229) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)