Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01387 AUD / CVE
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,405 (317,580 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (37 minutes ago)