Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01295 AUD / CVE
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,435 (651,622 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (40 minutes ago)