Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06678 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,248 (Mex$ 63,602) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)