Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 902 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18618 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,916 ($b21,033) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)