Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 911 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18733 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,229 ($b22,573) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)