Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19527 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,444 ($b53,482) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (43 minutes ago)