Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 853 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19283 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,711 ($b19,246) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)