Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18304 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,029 ($b27,476) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (34 minutes ago)