Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07333 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,174 (ARS $29,639) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)