Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,045 ($3,154) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)