Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40383 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,914 (R$ 12,169) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$28,517 (about 1 hour ago)