Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 891 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38975 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,414 (R$ 13,890) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)