Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39752 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,706 (R$ 11,837) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)