Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41298 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,133 (R$ 24,536) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (32 minutes ago)