Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42134 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,464 prices entered by 263 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)