Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38535 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,793 prices entered by 277 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)