Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07334 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,636 (E£ 90,481) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (29 minutes ago)