Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19467 AUD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 115 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)