Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19663 AUD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 131 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (30 minutes ago)