Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19984 AUD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 118 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,875 (54,416 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (31 minutes ago)