Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20013 AUD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 117 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,833 (59,124 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)