Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18751 AUD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 134 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)